Judge Allen Standing Order
- Decedent Estate probate cases plan on allowing ZOOM after August 1st. No full phase out is planned.
- Any attorney or litigant may attend via Zoom unless directed by the Court to attend in person.
- Evidentiary hearings and citation returns will occur in person unless such attendance is expressly excused by the Court.
- Hard copies of pre-trial memos and courtesy copies are due 7-10 days prior the hearing.
- Judge Allen does not accept e-mail correspondence.
- Be courteous to the clerks.