Judge Osterberger Standing Order
- All cases scheduled via a court date PRECEDING June 21 remain Zoom unless otherwise specified.
- All cases scheduled via a court date AFTER June 21 are in person including new filings unless expressly ordered otherwise.
- Only those litigants with ZOOM dates already scheduled may use Zoom. This includes Attorneys and SRLs. Attorneys who have both in person and Zoom cases on a particular day must appear in person.
- Trials have been in person at 1:30 pm (since January 2021).
- I expect ZOOM to be phased out by mid-September as there will be very few cases remaining that are set for ZOOM.
- So long as I have a ZOOM case set, any observer is free to log in. If no ZOOM case is set, I will not start ZOOM.
- I do not require courtesy copies.