Judge Pavich Standing Order
- Guardianship probate cases plan on allowing ZOOM after August 1st. No full phase out is planned.
- Any attorney or litigant may attend via Zoom unless directed by the Court to attend in person.
- Evidentiary hearings and citation returns will occur in person unless such attendance is expressly excused by the Court.
- Pre-trial memos are not required, but if you are sending, please use e-mail (not fax).
- Courtesy copies are due via e-mail 3 days prior to the hearing.
- Attorneys may e-mail Judge Pavich directly as long as all other attorneys/parties are CC’d.