Judge Rickmon Standing Order
- Parties are to appear in person unless specifically allowed by the Court to appear by Zoom.
- During the Governor’s mask mandate, all persons entering the courtroom must wear a mask at all times.
- While the Governor’s mask mandate is in effect, parties, at their option, may continue to appear via Zoom and submit Agreed Orders by use of Odyssey eFile Illinois. Follow those procedures set for in prior Administrative Orders covering the electronic filing of Agreed Orders.
- Those parties who appear in person may submit Agreed Orders (on cases filed after January 1, 2019) before the call begins. Agreed Orders will be accepted if submitted before 9:15 a.m.
- No courtesy copies of any pleading or memorandum is to be submitted. If the pleadings make reference to photographs or videos, those exhibits may be mailed or electronically sent to the court for review.